Welcome to another Friday and, therefore, to another recipe and collaboration from Zumub. Curious for what this week brings us? You should be, it’s a coffee cheesecake!
We don’t want to alarm anyone, but we think we have found the perfect breakfast, or rather, a perfect breakfast idea. Especially for those who don’t do without coffee to wake up and start the day in the best way.
In a collaboration with our affiliate Ilaria Scampolotti, we present the protein coffee cheesecake. It’s also a good idea for a post-workout or a sweet and nutritious snack.
As for the ingredients, most of them can be bought at Zumub and the rest you probably have in your pantry at home. You already know that we are very practical and that we don’t want to complicate your life. 😊
For whoever has had enough of reading, here’s the recipe:
For the cream
- 150 g skyr coffee flavoured yoghurt
- 20 g light ricotta cheese
- 15 g Zumub coffee 100% whey concentrate
- 1 Tbsp Zumub erythritol
- 1 teaspoon agar-agar
- Mix the ingredients for the base and build it up; if you have a small mould it will be easier to work with the ingredients!
- Leave the base to rest in the fridge while you prepare the cream
- Mix the ingredients of the cream and put it in the mould, on top of the base
- Leave the cheesecake in the fridge overnight
- Garnish with some granola flakes and coffee beans (optional)
Don’t forget to head over to Ilaria’s Instagram for more great recipes and content, including this wonderful protein coffee cheesecake.
We say goodbye for now, but next week we promise to be back with another worthwhile recipe. What other recipes we’ve been posting caught your eye the most? 🤔
As for this idea, we think it’s divine and promises to make you look good. Try it and show us the results!