Brownies? Yes, you read it right. Today, we give you a recipe that is a real lifesaver, especially for those times when you feel like eating something sweet. Take note that these brownies have a very chocolatey flavor, thanks to its mixture of cocoa butter, chocolate, cocoa, and 100% whey – making it a real gourmet snack. Just follow the step-by-step directions below:
- 1 cup unsalted butter (4 tablespoons)
- 1 cup cocoa butter (4 tablespoons)
- 200g chocolate (without added sugar)
- ½ cup of peanut butter
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of natural sweetener (honey can be used)
- 1/3 cup of chocolate-flavored whey (30 grams)
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder (30 grams)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence (optional)
- Melt butter, cocoa butter, chocolate, and peanut butter in the microwave, stirring every 20 seconds.
- Add this mixture with the eggs, honey, whey, cocoa powder, and vanilla essence. Mix well.
- Place on a tray with about 18 x 25 cm covered with greaseproof paper. Place into pre-heated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting.