Valentine’s Day is coming and you haven’t thought of anything at all? Well, it looks like someone has a nice problem on their hands… the truth is that we don’t have the solution, but we do have a distraction maneuver that will buy you some time: pancakes!
How about some healthy and delicious pancakes for your special someone? The idea is to take them to bed or set a proper table, and while your sweetie is enjoying themselves, you can find a way to get through the rest of the day.
Of course, for those of you who have Valentine’s Day planned since the end of last summer (even if you were single), this recipe is also a good suggestion and will win you many points.
- 5 tablespoons of Zumub’s Oat Flour. If you’re in a creative mood, you can try Zumub’s flavoured oat flours – we recommend vanilla, strawberry or chocolate!
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana
- 1 Tbsp Zumub honey (optional)
- If you think the mixture is too thick, you can add up to 4 tablespoons of milk or vegetable drink (optional)
- Zumub’s Cooking Spray
- If you’re feeling lazy, you can put everything in the blender. That’s also valid. 2 minutes are enough!
- In a bowl mix the eggs well, the oat meal and the yeast until homogeneous.
- Mash the banana with a fork and add it to the mixture you already have. If you want to add honey or milk, you should do so now.
- Grease a pan with butter or Zumub’S Cooking Spray (healthier option) and add a ladle of batter. Let it cook with a lid on until the edges are golden brown or until you notice some oxygen bubbles forming on the part that is not yet cooked. Then flip the pancakes over and let it cook for a few more seconds.
… and to make everything more special, serve the pancakes with:
- Zumub Syrup: choose between Chocolate and Hazelnut, Strawberry or Salted Caramel
- Zumub Honey
- Zumub Peanut or Almond Butter
- Zumub spreads: choose between Chocolate and Hazelnuts, Salted Caramel, White Chocolate or Coconut
- Maple Syrup
Oh, and tell us all about how it went, we love a beautiful love story!