Losing weight can be challenging. When we don’t see quick results, it’s easy to lose motivation.
We don’t want you to lose motivation and that’s why we give you some tips to accelerate the weight loss process and to make it less demotivating.
Being careful about what you eat and doing the recommended exercises for losing weight will give you positive results. You should add some weight loss supplements that will help you to speed up the process and to give you faster results.
Find out what are the best weight loss supplements that we have chosen for you!
What are weight loss supplements good for?
Supplements are no magic formula designed to do for you what you don’t do, but they can help you to improve the results.
There are a lot of supplements, made for different goals. To know which one is best for you, first you have to know what your goal (or goals) is.
The following goals are usually associated with the weight loss process:
- Reduce the appetite.
- Burn fat.
- Define muscles.
3 kinds of supplements for weight loss
There are several supplements for losing weight, to gain muscle and to reduce the appetite.
Discover some options for the different goals associated with weight loss below.
We will help you to understand how these supplements work in your body.
Supplements for burning fat: Thermogenics
Thermogenics, also known as fat burners, increase the body temperature and metabolism and thus help to burn more calories and fat.
Some of the ingredients that we can find in thermogenic supplements are:
- Caffeine: energy stimulant responsible for decreasing the appetite and speeding up metabolism.
- Garcinia Cambogia: a fruit that prevents the storage of fat, suppresses appetite and blocks the action of the enzyme citrate lyase (responsible for converting carbohydrates into fat).
- Yerba-mate: a plant that contains caffeine, accelerates metabolism (allowing an increase in fat burning) and helps to reduce fatigue.
- Coleus Forskohlii: stimulates the enzymes and hormones responsible for fat burning.
- Guaraná: is a plant that helps to maintain concentration, improve stamina, speed up metabolism and helps to fight fluid retention.
- Green Tea: helps to eliminate fat and also provides antioxidant support.
Supplements for defining muscles: L-Carnitine
L-Carnitine is responsible for transporting fat to the cellular mitochondria (responsible for the energy production).
An L-Carnitine supplement will allow you to burn fat and to define muscles because it will provide your body with the energy you need for exercise.
Main functions of L-Carnitine:
- Converts fat into energy.
- Helps to lose fat mass.
- Increases muscle endurance.
- Helps to reduce the cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the blood.
This supplement will work as a source of fuel for your muscles, allowing you to increase stamina during training.
Supplements for reducing the appetite: Inhibitors and blockers
Controlling the appetite is perhaps the biggest challenge when it comes to losing weight.
There are times when this process can be painful, so an inhibitory supplement and an appetite suppressant can help to make the process less painful.
Some of the ingredients that compose these supplements are:
White bean extract:
- Inhibits the activity of the enzyme alpha-amylase (responsible for breaking down carbohydrates into glucose).
- Prevents the storage of fat in the body and potentiates fat burning.
- It improves insulin activity (increases carbohydrate/sugar metabolism), and regulates blood sugar levels.
- Helps to burn fat and build muscles (if the person exercises regularly).
- Balance sugar and cholesterol levels.
- Help to prolong the feeling of satiety and reduce the speed with which food enters the bloodstream.
Inulin: is a type of soluble fiber that allows to increase satiety, to improve digestion and to strengthen the immune system.
Chitosan: blocks the absorption of fats by the digestive tract.
Inhibitor and blocker supplements help you to:
- Lose weight.
- Achieve optimal hormone levels.
- Speed up metabolism.
- Limit the absorption of nutrients.
- Enhance the sensation of satiety.
The best supplements for weight loss
There are several weight loss supplements and they can be very versatile.
L-Carnitine, for example, in addition to helping in muscle definition, is a good supplement to help losing fat.
Inhibitors and blockers, in addition to satiating you, also potentiate fat burning.
Thermogenics, although primarily intended to increase body temperature and to boost the elimination of fats, also accelerate metabolism.
Start by defining your goals and if you have any doubts, our team is available to help you!
What products do you usually use? Tell us in the comments below.