HEJ Nutrition:

Protein Bar

19g of protein per bar, only 2.4g of sugar. Ideal on-the-go. Gluten free!

19g of protein per bar, only 2.4g of sugar. Ideal on-the-go. Gluten free!

 

 
Attention: The expiration date of this product is end of August 2024 (Chocolate Peanuts)
Product description

HEJ Nutrition’s Protein Bar

What’s the main property of a perfect snack? We believe it’s the balance between nutritiousness and its quality. HEJ Nutrition’s Protein Bar features just this combination making it the right fit for a quick nosh while travelling or just being on the go.

Almost Half of The Daily Protein Intake

The right protein level is responsible for filling up your muscles. Whether you are an athlete or just an active lifestyle follower your muscles need their building materials. HEJ Nutrition’s Protein Bar features 39% of the proteins amount your body will need to enhance its performance, while it gives you an extra boost of energy.

Close to Satisfying Your Daily Fiber Needs

Fiber is a great source to satiate you and to promote a healthy digestive system. Promoting healthy digestion naturally pushes your body to self-detoxification and renewal. To consume enough fiber and make it do its wonders you should eat much fruit, vegetables and cereals, which is not always possible. HEJ Nutrition’s Protein Bar is small but valueless - it will provide you with as much as 90% of the daily fiber value.

Close to Zero Carbohydrates Amount

Carbohydrates are usually feared by those keeping fit or losing weight. No fears with HEJ Nutrition’s Protein Bar as it will give you only 1% of the daily carbohydrates allowance leaving much room for other foodstuffs to fill the other 99%.

A Tasty Treat Able to Replace a Candy

All those benefits are taken to perfection level by the irresistible taste of a milk cookie with pecan nuts. Don’t believe it can be true? Nobody does until they try. It’s your turn now!

View more

Reference 1HEJ8090
EAN 4260446581068 (Chocolate Almond),4260446581365 (Chocolate Peanuts),4260644580016 (Chocolate Chips),4260644585189 (Cookie Dough),4260446581167 (Cookies & Milk)
English Name Protein Bar 60g
Units sold last week 15
Viewed last 48 hours 17
Customers rating
Inventory level Medium
Segments High protein
Trend Rising star
Shipping weight 0.058 kg
Added to Zumub 19, August 2017
Last updated 20, July 2024

Questions & Answers

Questions & Answers Protein Bar

Have a question about Protein Bar? What is it, what does it do, how and when to use or something else? Ask us.

Questions & Answers

Questions & Answers Protein Bar

Have a question about Protein Bar? What is it, what does it do, how and when to use or something else? Ask us.
 

Reviews for Protein Bar

Disclaimer: The reviews provided in this page reflect the personal opinion of the corresponding user. Results may vary from individual to individual, depending on a range of factors, including gender and age.
Write Review
I loved! -07/23/2022
by Catarina L. - Zumub Verified Purchase  (Show original)

Excellent macros! Practically only protein and fiber

0 out of 0 found this information useful.

Was this review helpful to you?
Excellent -03/25/2021
by Sara V. - Zumub Verified Purchase  (Show original)

Top

0 out of 0 found this information useful.

Was this review helpful to you?
Awarded -09/11/2018
by Marcel Dorndorf - Zumub Verified Purchase  (Show original)

A very hard and of delicious bars, where you have to be very much the chew, the flavor is excellent!

0 out of 0 found this information useful.

Was this review helpful to you?
Protein bar -07/10/2022
by Elisa S. - Zumub Verified Purchase  (Show original)

Good consistency

1 out of 1 found this information useful.

Was this review helpful to you?
Good -07/15/2024
by Giovanni S. - Zumub Verified Purchase  (Show original)

Good

0 out of 0 found this information useful.

Was this review helpful to you?

  

60 grams

£2.26 £1.47
Save 35%
+5 Zumub points 

60 grams

£2.26
 
+8 Zumub points 

12X 60g

£27.06
 
+94 Zumub points 

Sold out. Enter your details below and we will let you know when it's back in stock.


I would like to receive stock alerts, as well as to receive news, informations and promotions from Zumub.

 Available to ship in 10 days

OFFICIAL
NUTRITION PARTNER

+ 2.000.000 orders delivered

Free or express shipping options available

Get updated with latest offers and products.